The Proxidize interface will now include all details about your connected mobile phones or USB modems. The interface allows you to show 15 different columns which cover all you need to know about your devices.
With the new Proxidize interface, you have full control over what information to show or hide on the page.
Modems/phones List #
The details that you can view are as below:
- Index. The index represents the order of plugging the modem into the USB hub
(this does not mean the physical location of the modem on the USB hub)
- Model. This is the model of the device connected. Be it a USB modem or an Android mobile phone (iPhone soon).
- IMEI. A unique identifier of the USB modem/phone.
- Public IP. The IP address provided from the mobile carrier.
- IPv4 Proxies. A combination of your home connection IPv4 address and port. Both HTTP/SOCKS5 proxies are generated. By default, HTTP proxies start from port 2001 and 3001 for SOCKS.
- IPv6 Proxies. A combination of your home connection IPv6 address and port. (IPv6 is available only if the carrier supports it). Both HTTP/SOCKS5 proxies are generated. By default, HTTP proxies start from ports 5001 and 6001 for SOCKS.
- Carrier. The name of the mobile carrier.
- Mode. The network mode: WCDMA (3G), LTE (4G), or 5G in case of using a mobile phone.
- Signal Strength. The signal strength of each device pulled out every device. The signal strength depends on the mobile carrier and the location of the devices from the carrier’s towers.
- Status. The status of the device connected. The 4 statuses that may appear are:
- No SIM Detected: The device does not have a sim card inserted or the sim is not properly inserted.
- No internet/data: The sim card is properly inserted but it does not have an active data plan
- Connecting: The device has a sim card and an active data plan and attempting a connection to the cell tower.
- Connected. The device has a working sim card with an active data plan and is successfully connected to the cell tower.
- Online for. The time the device has been online for. The time is in the format days:hours:minutes.
- Data usage. Download/upload data consumption for each device (not SIM card)
- IP Change Interval. The time passed until the device rotates/changes IPs.
- Change IP. Manually rotate/change the IP of the device
- [+]: This includes specific options for each proxy generated (the options list is expanded if you click on the row showing each device):
- Change IP. Manually rotate/change the IP of the device (available in Plus and higher plans)
- View Logs. View the logs for the device (available in Plus and higher plans)
- SMS. Read/Send SMS from the device (available in Plus and higher plans)
- Reboot. Reboot the device (available in Plus and higher plans)
- Copy Proxy. Copy IPv4/IPv6 HTTP/SOCKS proxy information (available in all Proxidize plans)
- Change IP Interval. Change the rotation interval for the device (available in Plus and higher plans)