In this tab, you will have the ability to create shared proxies instead of dedicated proxies. This feature is available in Proxidize Plus and higher plans. It will allow users to define the settings of each shared proxy created (all proxies will share the same public IP)
This tab is divided into 2 subtabs:
Create New Proxy #
- Modem Index: Choose the index of the modem you want the shared proxy to be created from
- Proxy Type: HTTP, SOCKS5, or IPv6. The default value is HTTP.
- Proxy Port: The port for the shared proxy. Leave the field empty for a random port.
- Proxy Authentication: This will allow you to choose your desired authentication for each shared proxy. Be it Username/password or IP address.
* IP authentication is only available in Plus and higher plans *
- Proxy Traffic Limitation:
- Limit Duration: This sets the duration for how long you need each shared proxy to be active. The values you can choose from are: daily, weekly, and monthly. The default value is None (no limit)
- Limit Amount: This sets the traffic limit in megabytes for each shared proxy. The default value is to leave the field empty for unlimited traffic.
- Proxy Bandwidth limitation: Limit your shared proxy’s download and upload speeds. The value needs to be set in megabytes. Leave this field empty for unlimited download/upload.
- Whitelist/Blacklist Websites:
- Whitelist Websites: Define a list of websites that you want to allow your proxy to. Each website needs to be listed on a new line. You can use the wild card * to cover all sub-domains. i.e., *google.com
- Blacklist Websites: Define the list of websites that you want to block your proxy from accessing. Each website needs to be listed on a new line. You can use the wild card * to cover all sub-domains. i.e., *google.com
- Proxy Expiry check: Check this box if you want the shared proxy to be deleted after its expiry date is reached
- Expire date: The date in mm/dd/yyyy format showing when the shared proxy expires
- Comment (optional): you can add comments to your proxy as needed.
Proxy List #
After setting all of the above parameters, the shared proxy is created. The list of all created shared proxies will be visible on this subtab with the option of editing/deleting each proxy. You will also be able to view the logs for each shared proxy separately.