Last updated March 2022.
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
4. USER REGISTRATION
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
5. FEES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
– American Express
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
6. Country Lock
All Proxidize software licenses are locked to the country from which they were purchased. It is possible to change the country but all active installations must be transferred to the new location. Worldwide licenses can be provided on demand.
7. Transfer of License
Only the person/company that bought the license is allowed to use at any given moment. Attempting to transfer or resell a license is strictly prohibited and is subject to immediate license termination.
8. Software Modification/Plugins
Attempting to modify Proxidize in any way through code modification, plugins, cracking, etc. will result in an immediate termination of license and you will be blacklisted and prohibited of using any of our services. You will also be liable for any direct or indirect financial damages that your modifications or attempted modifications may cause intentionally or unintentionally.
9. Unauthorized use
Unauthorized use of Proxidize through any means will make you accountable for any direct or indirect financial damages that you cause intentionally or unintentionally.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at email@example.com.
All Proxidize hardware sold on proxidize.com have a 12-month warranty. The warranty will be terminated if you:
- Use unofficial power supplies.
- Attempt to open or break into any of the hardware pieces.
- Attempt to tamper with or modify the software or operating system of the Proxidize servers or modems.
- Used your hardware in an unreasonable place such as in direct sun light, near heaters or in very high humidity places.
- If you use an unreasonably low rotation interval when using the Proxidize modems for an extended period.
- Attempting to tamper with the Proxidize APIs by any means.
- PROXIDIZE ALLOWS ANYONE TO REGISTER AS AN AFFILIATE AND WILL BE AUTO-APPROVED AT A 5% COMMISSION. THE MINIMUM PAYOUT IS $100 USD TO BE PAID VIA BANK TRANSFER. A COMMISSION IS ONLY PAYABLE AFTER 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ORDER. THE AFFILIATE CAN ONLY REQUEST ONE PAYMENT PER MONTH.
- IF AN AFFILIATE GETS MORE THAN 2 REFUNDS OR CHARGEBACKS ON THEIR SALES, THEY WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM USING THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM. CHARGEBACKS OR REFUND COMMISSIONS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE AFFILIATES NEXT PAYMENT.
- AFFILIATES ARE PERMITTED TO USE THE PROXIDIZE BRAND AND MARKETING RESOURCES AVAILABLE IN THE AFFILIATES SECTION OF THE PROXIDIZE WEBSITE. LOGOS AND OTHER ASSETS CANNOT BE MODIFIED. THE AFFILIATE DOES NOT GAIN ANY TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT OR ANY OTHER RIGHTS TO THESE MATERIALS.
- THE AFFILIATE WILL NEVER IMPLY THAT THEY ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF PROXIDIZE AND WILL NEVER ADVERTISE PROXIDIZE PRODUCTS DIRECTLY. THE AFFILIATE WILL NEVER BID FOR ADVERTISEMENTS THAT COMPETE WITH PROXIDIZE.
- THE AFFILIATE WILL NEVER REPRESENT THEMSELVES, PROXIDIZE OR THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH PROXIDIZE IN A FALSE OR MISLEADING WAY.
- THE AFFILIATE WILL NOT ENGAGE IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF AN UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL (SPAM) MENTIONING OR REFERENCING PROXIDIZE.
- AFFILIATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE PROXIDIZE AFFILIATE LINKS ON COUPON SITES, DISCOUNT SITES, COUPON AGGREGATION SITES, OR ANY SITE SIMILAR IN NATURE.
- AFFILIATES MUST LINK TO THE EXACT LINK WHERE THEY PLAN TO SHARE THEIR AFFILIATE LINKS.
- BREAKING ANY OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS WILL BAN THE ACCOUNT OF THE AFFILIATE.
- IT WILL BE AT THE DISCRUSSION OF PROXIDIZE TO CHOOSE WHETHER A BANNED ACCOUNT HOLDER WILL LOSE THE ALLEGED FUNDS IN THEIR ACCOUNT OR NOT. USERS THAT BREAK RULES 7 & 8 OF THIS SECTION WILL ALWAYS LOSE THEIR FRAUDULENT REFERRALS.
1. THE USER CAN TRACK THEIR SHIPMENT, ONCE SHIPPED, VIA THE TRACKING LINK PROVIDED TO THEM. THE TRACKING MIGHT NOT ALWAYS BE UP TO DATE DEPENDING ON THE LOCAL OFFICE OF THE SHIPPING CARRIER. HOWEVER IT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBLITY TO ACCEPT THE PACKAGE.
IN THE CASE THAT A BUYER:
- DOES NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL.
- PROVIDED INCORRECT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL.
- DOES NO CLEAR THE CUSTOMS PROCESS.
- DOES NOT COLLECT THEIR PACKAGE FOR ANY REASON.
- DECLINE OR REFUSE TO RECEIVE TO RECEIVE/COLLECT THE PACKAGE.
- REFUSE TO PAY CUSTOMS FEES.
THE PACKAGE COULD BE RETURNED TO PROXIDIZE. IN SUCH CASE, THE USER’S PAYMENT WILL BE PUT ON HOLD FOR 60 DAYS OR UNTIL THE SHIPPING CARRIER PROVIDES AN APPROVED CHARGE CLEARANCE FOR THE PACKAGE. ALL CUSTOMS AND RETURN FEES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE AMOUNT, ALONG WITH THE RESTOCKING FEE.
IF A USER REQUESTS THE PACKAGE TO BE RESHIPPED, THE MUST PAY FOR ANY RETURN FEES, CUSTOMS FEES, NEW SHIPPING FEES, AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED FEES.
2. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER TO CONFIRM THAT THE ORDERED ITEMS ARE PERMITTED IN THEIR COUNTRY AND THAT THEY HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF CLEARING THE PACKAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CERTIFICATIONS OR LICENSES REQUIRED TO IMPORT ANY PROXIDIZE PRODUCT.
IF THE USER IS UNABLE TO CLEAR CUSTOMS, THEY MUST REQUEST THE PACKAGE TO BE RETURNED AS SOON AS THEY BECOME AWARE OF THEIR INABILITY TO CLEAR IT. IN THIS CASE, THE USER MUST PAY FOR ANY RETURN SHIPPING ALONG WITH THE PROXIDIZE RESTOCKING FEES. THE PAYMENT WILL BE HELD BY PROXIDIZE FOR 60 DAYS OR UNTIL THE SHIPPING CARRIER PROVIDES AN APPROVED CHARGE CLEARANCE FOR THE PACKAGE.
3. IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE PACKAGE IS DESTROYED BY THE USER’S COUNTRY’S CUSTOMS, THE USER WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS, AND WILL BE LIABLE FOR ALL ASSOCIATED FEES THAT MIGHT COME WITH THE ABANDONED OR DESTROYED PACKAGE.
4. USERS OR BUYERS THAT FAIL TO RECEIVE THEIR PACKAGE MORE THAN ONCE DUE TO THEIR FAULT WILL BE PERMANATELY BANNED FROM USING ANY PROXIDIZE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
17. NON-STANDARD PAYMENTS
PROXIDIZE CAN ACCEPT NON-STANDARD PAYMENTS SUCH AS CRYPTOCURRENCIES OR BANK TRANSFERS UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. PROXIDIZE, PROXIDIZE LTD AND ASTRONOMICAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LLC ARE FULLY COMMITTED TO LEGAL COMPLIANCE WHEN PROCESSING BANK TRANSFERS OR CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS.
A. BANK TRANSFERS (NOT APPLICABLE TO DIRECT DEBIT)
BANK TRANSFERS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM KNOWN TERRITORIES THAT ARE RECOGNIZED BY THE UK AND USING THE SWIFT SYSTEM. USERS WHO REQUEST TO PAY VIA BANK TRANSFER WILL RECEIVE A 3% DISCOUNT ON THEIR ORDER TOTAL AMOUNT. HOWEVER, THE REQUEST TO PAY VIA BANK TRANSFER CAN BE REJECTED WITHOUT PROXIDIZE HAVING TO PROVIDE JUSTIFICATION.
REFUNDS OF SWIFT BANK TRANSFER PAYMENTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 3-10% FEE DEPENDING ON THE TERRITORY, NOT INCLUDING ANY RESTOCKING FEE THAT COULD BE ASSOCIATED WITH RETURNING HARDWARE. IN CERTAIN CASES, PROXIDIZE, PROXIDIZE LTD AND ASTRONOMICAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LLC MIGHT REQUEST A KYC WHICH INCLUDES PROOF OF IDENTITY AND PROOF OF ADDRESS TO BE ABLE TO PROCESS THE REFUND REQUEST SHOWN OVER A VIDEO CALL WITH ONE OF PROXIDIZE REPRESENTATIVES. BANK PAYMENTS CAN ONLY BE REFUNDED TO THE ORIGINAL SENDER.
UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUNDS OF SWIFT BANK TRANSFER WILL TAKE 2-8 WEEKS. REFUND TERMS THAT EXIST IN HTTPS://PROXIDIZE.COM/REFUND STILL APPLY. CONTRACTS BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND PROXIDIZE CAN MODIFY THE TERMS.
UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, PROXIDIZE CAN ACCEPT CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS FOR PRODUCTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS. CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS CAN BE ACCEPTED FROM ANY TERRITORY OR COUNTRY THAT IS INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AND IS NOT SANCTIONED BY THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE UK OR THE USA. ALL CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS WILL HAVE A 5% VOLATILITY FEE WHICH CAN BE WAVED IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS.
ANY CUSTOMER THAT CHOOSES TO PAY VIA CRYPTOCURRENCY MUST NOT PAY ANY COINS OR USE ANY ADDRESSES THAT HAVE BEEN USED IN ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IN ANY JURISDICTION. PROXIDIZE RETAINS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY JUSTIFICATION FOR THE CUSTOMER. IF PROXIDIZE ACCEPTED CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS FROM AN ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WITHOUT KNOWING OR BEFORE IT WAS KNOWN THE ADDRESS WAS ASSOCIATED WITH ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, THEN PROXIDIZE RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CONTACT APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES AND HOLD THE FUNDS UNTIL ANY ALLEGATIONS ARE CLEARED.
REFUNDS OF CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS REQUIRE A KYC VERIFICATION WHICH INCLUDES PROOF OF IDENTITY AND PROOF OF ADDRESS SHOWN OVER A VIDEO CALL WITH ONE OF PROXIDIZE REPRESENTATIVES. CRYPTOCURRENCY REFUNDS COME WITH A 5-30% FEE DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY OF THE CUSTOMER AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH PROCESSING THE PAYMENT, NOT INCLUDING ANY RESTOCKING FEE THAT COULD BE ASSOCIATED WITH RETURNING HARDWARE. CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS CAN ONLY BE REFUNDED TO THE ORIGINAL SENDING ADDRESS.
UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUNDS OF CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS WILL TAKE 4-8 WEEKS. REFUND TERMS THAT EXIST IN HTTPS://PROXIDIZE.COM/REFUND STILL APPLY. CONTRACTS BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND PROXIDIZE CAN MODIFY THE TERMS.
18. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- . Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site or Proxidize.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
19. USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
20. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
21. MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
A. Use License
B. Apple and Android Devices
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
D. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
E. U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHTS
F. SITE MANAGEMENT
H. TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
I. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
J. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of United Kingdom. Proxidize Ltd and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Jordan shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
K. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You agree to irrevocably submit all disputes related to Terms or the legal relationship established by this Agreement to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts. Proxidize Ltd shall also maintain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country where you reside or, if these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the state of your principal place of business.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
N. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
P. USER DATA
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Q ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
R. CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
8. CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
London, United Kingdom.